Welcome to Wordsmith Library! We are a platform for anyone and everyone to share their creative writing.
We want to see writing that you love to write, whatever that may be. There are no criteria or limitations as to the subject matter, theme or genre that you’re confined to. As long as your writing is creative, original and fiction, we’re interested.
How to write for us
To publish with us simply send an email including:
- Your name
- A short bit about yourself and your writing
- An unpublished draft that you would like to see in Wordsmith Library
- Feel free to add links to any of your other published writing, personal blogs etc
It is very important that you send us an unpublished draft in your email, we will not be able to add you as a contributor without this. Once you have completed this process, we will add you as a contributor and you will be able to publish your writing as part of our community!
If you wish to submit:
- Poetry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prose: email@example.com
- Poetic Prose: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept pieces already published under another publication.
If you have any other general enquiries or questions then do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
We want you to have fun! Be yourself, we’re looking for writing that reflects who you are and why you love writing.